Sunday 19 April 2015

Tiddly Inks Design Call - Puppy Love Card

Hi Everyone

Thought I would give the Design Team Call another go after becoming runner up in the last one.

 DT Team Call



I decided to use the image Puppy Love as I instantly took a liking to it.

The heart is from Silhouette Design Studio called Nested Dog Paw Heart and the sentiment is called 
Love is a Wagging Tail.

I coloured the image using the verithin Prisma pencils and the Prismacolor premier pencils and thought brown and cream/yellow card colours worked well together.  Then added stitching round the edge for the mar and layering.


I thought the image fitted the theme well and showed it was about Puppy Love.

I had fun creating this card and I hope you all enjoyed looking at it

Good Luck every one 


Hugs 

Jo Baker
xxxx

3 comments: